Previous jewelry experience is preferred but not required.
What is required is the desire to learn about gorgeous gems and handcrafted jewelry, plus the honest desire to guide our incredible clients through their jewelry purchase decisions.
Mucklow’s Fine Jewelry has been faithfully serving our hometown of Peachtree City and the surrounding communities for over 20 years. In recognition of our ongoing commitment we were named one of “America’s Coolest Stores”, a prestigious nationwide award, just last month. This is just one of many such awards we’ve been honored with over the years.
What We Believe
We hold fast to the deeply rooted belief in authentic, genuine service that treats our talented team and our clients like a genuine member of the Mucklow’s family at every turn. Our authenticity extends to our jewelry and ecological responsibilities as well. We sum it up by saying, “Inspired jewelry with ethical integrity and purity of source.”
How We Give Back
We have always believed in giving back to those in need. Last year we were fortunate to be able to sponsor over 30 different charities in the Peachtree City, Newnan, Fayetteville and surrounding areas. Our innovative “Community Outreach Program” provides much needed support for local charities and is designed to allow us to say yes to any 501(c)3 charitable organization that asks.
- Full time position – About 35 hours per week.
- Fantastic quality of life – No nights and off every Sunday & Monday.
- Generous paid vacation – 3 weeks paid time off after 90 days.
- Five paid holidays per year – Yes, on top of the three paid weeks!
- Potential for an additional week off with pay in January.
- Portion of health care paid by employer.
- Generous discount on beautiful jewelry.
- Opportunity to work in one of “America’s Coolest Stores” national award winner.