Our line is sold exclusively to the “Guild” end of the market and we are extremely selective in choosing Authorized Mémoire Retailers.
Quality and craftsmanship have always been keynotes to our success in the jewelry industry.
Hot Extrusion. Most of our mountings are made using the hot extrusion process. Before a mounting is cut, the chosen metal is pushed through a tube with enormous force and heat.
This pressure eliminates porosity (air bubbles) from the metal. The result is a platinum or 18K gold mounting that is solid throughout, strong, hard and exceptionally durable.
A standard cast mounting starts with liquid metal that is poured into a mold. As the metal cools and hardens, air can be trapped on the inside causing pits and porosity, which could weaken the finished product.
Mémoire’s extruded mountings are laser cut for exactness directly from metal that has undergone the hot extrusion process, eliminating this problem.
This process creates the strongest possible prongs to secure the diamonds and precious stones, and a more durable overall ring, designed to last a lifetime.
State of the Art Engraving. Mémoire is one of the few jewelry houses to offer in-house laser engraving. Mémoire’s machines are state of the art and result in a level of quality that is famous throughout the industry.
The lasers inscribe messages, names, and dates, personalizing your jewelry with lasting sentiment.
Exceptional Methods for Extraordinary Jewelry.
• Most of mountings are made using the hot extrusion process, resulting in the most durable and solid bands available on the market today.
• Most of our mountings are machine laser cut to achieve unparalleled exactness and precision in settings.
• Our diamonds are hand set. Mémoire frequently laser tips prongs for strength, smoothness and security.
• Every diamond or precious stone used in a Mémoire design is individually examined under a microscope and approved by a staff GIA Graduate Gemologist before being set. We call this process “micrograding,” and we do it to assure our customers that they are receiving our highest level of customer service and appreciation.
• Mémoire has a European heritage, and continues to draw new models and ideas from France, Switzerland, Germany and Italy, as well as from the United States.
• Mémoire’s state of the art laser engraving machines have set a new standard in the jewelry industry that allows Mémoire to personalize jewelry with perfection and exactness.
• The diamonds used by Mémoire have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict, and are in compliance with the United Nations Resolutions.
Mémoire guarantees that these diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds.
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.